Saturday, March 23, 2013

Dane gets a haircut

I can barely contain my laughter as I sit here next to a Korean dude getting a perm and bobbing his head to the very classy lyrics of the song that's on. The lyrics seem to be, "I only came here for two reasons: bitches and the drinks. Bitches and the drinks. Bitches and the bitches and the bitches and the drinks." Dane looks a little worried and I admit, it's much shorter than what we had discussed. We were going for somewhere in between the length of Dane's doppelganger, David Gilmour, and the shaggy, laid back look of Kurt Cobain. In the end, Dane loved the way his hair felt and I like that his hair is now manageable! It'll take some getting used to since I haven't seen my husband with short hair in a long time...and I've NEVER seen him with short hair AND glasses. I think he looks like an artsy indie guy. Very different from the 80s black metal band hair that just got hacked off! I wish I had taken a before picture...

 

Oh, and I also found the lovely song on youtube :)


No comments:

Post a Comment