Friday, March 8, 2013

Better late than never...

I have gone back and forth the past couple months about whether creating a vlog or writing in my journal would encourage me to document this journey better. So much has happened and yet I feel this strange laziness to just focus on the event, live in the moment...to hell with the scribbles on paper. I wonder if Bean will prefer reading my oldschool journal one day or seeing this electronic version complete with pictures and videos. Personally, I would've chosen the former just because I love the smell of old paper and imagining how many anxious fingers flipped through the very same pages...it's a bit of fill-in-the-blanks when it comes to imagery, but I've always been blessed with a crazy imagination :)

This morning, I finished my third set of swaddle blankets and burp cloths. I've been appalled at how much these simple products cost and decided that I'd try my hand at it. So far, they look pretty darn spiffy. They're in the wash right now, so we'll see how they turned out after the dryer test!

No comments:

Post a Comment